Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snoop Dogg renews wedding vow!

Snoop Dogg renews his commitment of marriage to his wife Shante in the finale of first season of his new reality TV show.




Beautiful


Drop it like its hot


SNOOP DOGG ended the first season of his new reality TV show by renewing his wedding vows to his wife Shante. He insisted that the ceremony be kept secret until the episode aired the night of March 02, 2008.
Calvin Broadus(Snoop Dogg's real name) gave his management team just two days to set up a surprise vow renewal for his wife Shante, who thought the whole ceremony was being arranged for her husband's best friend, the Gap Band star Charlie Wilson. Snoop Dogg recently revealed that he "fell back in love with his wife and kids" after filing for divorce in 2004.

His Quote
"A lot of times you get cloudy. The music industry is a mother, man, and it'll take your vision and blur it.But I need my wife and kids in my life. So if you hear about a divorce, it'll be my wife divorcing me. It won't be me divorcing her."

No comments: