Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Chemical Romance



My Chemical Romance is one of the most promising young band in the music industry nowadays. Gerard Way(Vocals), Ray Toro(Guitar), Mikey Way(Bass), Frank Iero(Guitar) and Bob Bryar(Drums) have been close friends since their high school years. During those years, there were numerous young bands but none of them have satisfied their cravings for good music. When they graduated in high school, the band members went their own way to find each one's direction of what they would become. In 2002, Eyeball Records realeased their debut album, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love.

Here is a list of some of their very popular songs.
1. The Black Parade
2. Famous last words
3. Teenagers
4. I Don't Love you

You may watch and listen to these great music by playing the YouTube viewer below. Chow! Enjoy! and Astalavista....


No comments: